Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers Located in Waukegan, Illinois
Any type of criminal charge can have long-term effects on your life. You need an experienced attorney to protect your rights. At Malia & Rinehart, we provide aggressive criminal defense to those charged with felonies or misdemeanors in both Illinois and Wisconsin.
We have the skill and experience to effectively defend you against any type of criminal charge whether it be theft, drug possession, burglary, battery, assault, DUI, weapon possession, juvenile offenses, or any other felony or misdemeanor.
If you or someone you know is facing a felony or a misdemeanor charge in the greater Chicago area, northern Illinois, or southern Wisconsin, contact us at 847-249-2424 or by e-mail to ensure a vigorous and comprehensive defense. Our attorneys have a proven track record of successfully fighting for their clients’ rights through negotiations, motions, and trials.
Experienced Trial Attorneys Fighting for You
As experienced criminal defense trial lawyers, we are dedicated to working for you and minimizing the potential impact that criminal charges can have on your life. We understand what is at stake, and as a result, we will exhaust every available legal option to ensure that your rights are protected.
We handle all types of Illinois and Wisconsin criminal charges:
- Crimes of violence including aggravated battery, battery, aggravated assault, assault, home invasion, armed violence, kidnapping, and unlawful restraint
- Domestic related crimes including domestic battery (misdemeanor or felony), violations of orders of protection, and phone harassment
- Sex crimes including child sex crimes, predatory criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual abuse, possession of child pornography and sex offender registration violations
- Obstructing justice and resisting peace officer / resisting arrest
- Manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter, attempted murder and murder
Additionally, our firm also defends clients charged with:
- Drug crimes dealing with cocaine, marijuana, heroin or other drugs-including possession, possession with intent to deliver, delivery, conspiracy, trafficking, and those aggravated charges dealing with drug activity near schools, parks, and churches
- Weapon charges such as unlawful use of a weapon; possession of a weapon by a felon, aggravated unlawful use of a weapon, and possession without a valid FOID card
- Property crimes such as theft, robbery, burglary, retail theft (shoplifting), trespassing, criminal damage to property (vandalism), and unlawful possession of stolen motor vehicle
- White collar crimes and fraud
- Internet crimes and identity theft
- Environmental crimes
- Juvenile criminal defense, including shoplifting, battery, theft, underage drinking, as well as a wide variety of other felony and misdemeanor offenses
- DUI/OWI and traffic matters
Contact a Criminal Defense Team that Can Help You in Illinois or Wisconsin